Saturday, November 08, 2008

The Photographic Interview


My students have been given an assignment. It's titled: The Photographic Interview. It's pretty easy and hopefully will cause them to have a LOT of fun while being creative. Anything goes with this and the above image is from question #2: What does your fridge look like?

Here is the assignment:

Use your digital camera to answer the following questions. Your goal is to effectively communicate who you are with your camera and not using any words (unless you are shooting a city on a map).

Be creative, have fun and use all of the elements of photography to create fun, interesting pictures that let me know who you are.

1. Where are you from?
2. What does your fridge look like?
3. Who is your favorite person?
4. What is your favorite food?
5. Part of your daily routine
6. What color are your eyes?
7. What relaxes you?
8. What does your mailbox look like?
9. What do you have planned in the next 12 months?
10. Where are you on a Sunday night?

As I complete this "Interview" I'll try and post my images. I think this is going to be fun!

For the class: Look here to see how much I shot.

Click here for the Slide show.

No comments: